Enter to Win IPR’s “Experience the Arts” Drawing!RENEW or PLEDGE NOW
Everyone who contacts* IPR during our Spring Membership Campaign will be entered in a drawing to win this “Experience the Arts Around the IPR Listening Area” package including:
- Framed art piece by Paul Laseau (Est. value $400)
- Pottery by John Peterson (Est. value $100)
- Two “Pick 4” tickets to Emens 2014-15 season ($420 value)
- Two tickets to an event at The Arts Place, Portland (Est. value $50)
- Two tickets to IPR’s An Evening in the Vineyards ($60 value)
- Gift certificate to The Nile Restaurant, Anderson ($100 value)
- Dinner for 6 at Damask Cafe, Muncie ($100 value)
- …and MORE!
Total retail value of this “Experience the Arts” package is more than $1,200!
How to Enter
Everyone who contacts IPR during the Membership Campaign will be entered in the drawing. No contribution or pledge is required. To enter the drawing without making a pledge, call 800-646-1812 during business hours, 8am-5pm.
When you make a contribution you will be automatically entered in the drawing.
Once entered, you will be eligible for all remaining drawings during the drive. Limit one prize per person during the drive.
Mailed entries must be received at IPR by April 1, 2014. Mail entries to Indiana Public Radio, Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana 47306.
IPR staff members and their immediate family are not eligible to win.