As an IPR Sustaining Member you can relax knowing you are supporting your public radio station year-round.
For you, that means no renewal notices, no payment reminders, no stamps, nothing to remember. For IPR, it means that more of your dollars go to programs by helping reduce administrative and mail costs.
For a pledge of $10 a month or greater, your membership will automatically be withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit/debit card. You may also choose Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), a direct transfer from your bank account to the BSU Foundation (IPR’s gift-processing agent). Bank transfers are simple, completely secure, and never expire – an excellent way to make your monthly support of IPR even easier!
Sustaining Membership will continue until you notify IPR to stop your monthly deductions. Or, if your circumstances change, you can choose to increase, decrease or suspend your monthly contribution amount.
For supporting IPR through the Sustainer Program you’ll receive:
- Uninterrupted membership from one year to the next
- Non-stop monthly issues of WAVES, our members-only magazine, featuring member news, program schedules, community events calendar, interviews and much more
- Program updates and news to keep you attuned to the latest happenings on NPR throughout the year
- Invitations to member-only events
- An annual summary of your gifts at tax time
- Automatic renewal, with no letters from us asking for additional gifts throughout the year
Become an IPR Sustaining Member today!