The following is a list of links collected by staff which may prove interesting or insightful to WMR users:
- Center for Middletown Studies − Mainpage for the Center for Middletown Studies. Excellent source for up to date information on Middletown research efforts.
- What Middletown Read Blog − A blog featuring comments from researchers using the WMR database.
- Muncie Public Library Historic Documents − Full digitized collection of historic documents from Muncie Public Library on Ball State University Libraries' Digital Media Repository.
- Muncie/Delaware County Digital Resource Library − A searchable online database collecting various official documents (ex: deeds, court documents) for the Muncie/Delaware county area. An excellent resource for researchers seeking further depth on specific patrons.
- Muncie Public Library − The current homepage for the Muncie Public Library, the originator of the documents for the What Middletown Read project.
- The Reading Experience Database − A searchable online database detailing the reading history of Britain from 1450-1945.
- Australian Common Reader − "An interactive digital archive of the reading habits and practices of ordinary Australians since the nineteenth century." (About|Austrailian Common Reader)
- Main Street Public Library Database − Database which reproduces the collection records for five Midwestern public libraries between 1890 and 1970.
- Ancestry.com − One of the world's largest online historical document archives.