Valid Rec Card holders, with the exception of Burris, Indiana Academy and guest pass patrons, may check out a variety of sports equipment from the Irving Gym Equipment Room.
Equipment must be returned the same day of checkout before closing. Arrangements for overnight checkout must be made 24 hours in advance and can only be held for 24 hours. Full replacement cost will be assessed for items lost, damaged, or stolen while in possession of the patron. The cost is $5.00 per 24 hours used (minimum cost is $5, additional changes if not turned in on time).
Do you need additional sports equipment for your event? Equipment Room Services has a variety of sports equipment that may be available for check-out. The organization and/or individual requester will be responsible for any lost or damaged items. *This is only a request. All requests are subject to availability.*
It is the patron's responsibility to return the equipment on time and exactly the equipment that was checked out under their name. All patrons who do not return equipment will be charged replacement costs if items cannot be found. All charges will be assessed through the Bursar Office.
Contact the Student Recreation & Wellness Center Equipment Room (765.285.3712) for more information.
Walleyball / Racquetball Court Reservations
- Reservations may not be more than 24 hours in advance and are available for one hour
- Reservations are forfeited 10 minutes past the reservation time
- Reservations made from the top of the hour
- There is one reservation per day, per person. Reservations cannot extend beyond open rec time
- Courts availability is first-come, first-serve
- For reservations contact the SRWC Equpment Room at 765.285.3712
BSU Recreation has 9 Racquetball courts (four are configured for wallyball) for use by valid cardholders.
Contact Recreation Services
Main Office Number:
SRWC Equipment Room Number:
- Ping Pong Equipment
- Racquetball Racquets ($2)
- Wii Game System
Your Ball State ID is required to check out any equipment.