Guest Pass Policy
Are you having a guest come visit for the weekend? You can sponsor up to two guests for $8 each.. The sponsor is held responsible for all actions and behaviors associated with their guest. Solicitation of sponsors in recreation facilities is prohibited and a violation of this service.
All minor waivers MUST be completed by the legal parent or guardian. Please contact us at 765-285-1753 or at email@example.com if you have any questions. Both the guest and the sponsor must present a valid ID to complete the registration process.
- The cost is $8 with cash, check or credit card
- Registration is not complete until full payment is received.
- Sponsors can have up to two guest per visit.
- All guests must pre register.
- Every guest must have a photo ID.
- A guest pass does not enable a guest to check out equipment.
- The guest pass does not enable a guest to participate in formal or structured programs (BSU-FIT, intramural sports, etc.).
- The guest pass MUST be kept in possession of the guest at all times.
- Sponsors and Guest must both be present in the facility at all times.
- Recreation Services reserves the right to ask a guest who the sponsor is and must verify both parties are present.
- Guest pass is non-refundable or transferable.
- Guest has 48 hours upon completion of the registration process to utilize the facility with the named sponsor.
Both IDs are required at each access point. Guest must be accompanied by their sponsor at all times.
Register Here for Adult or Minor Guest Pass
Conference/Workshop Guest Pass
Individual conference or workshop guests may be able to utilize recreational facilities that are usually available only to students, faculty, alumni and staff. The cost for a recreation pass is only $30 per person (for a 7-day period). This pass enables guests to utilize our two fitness centers, two swimming pools, indoor jogging tracks, and two open multi-purpose gymnasiums during regularly scheduled recreation times. To get a workshop pass, please call our office at 765.285.1753.
Contact Recreation Services
Main Office Number:
Patrons have a current and valid student, faculty, or staff ID card or Recreation Privilege Card.
Patrons do not not have a valid student, faculty, staff or Recreation Privilege card.
NOTE: BSU Alumni are only affiliated with the purchase of a Recreation Privelege Card that constitutes current membership.