Donate your vehicle to WIPB-TV
Are you considering getting rid of a used vehicle? Then consider donating it to WIPB!
WIPB participates in the V-DAC program, which takes your used vehicle and sells it - giving WIPB the majority of the gross profit from the sale. We can accept cars, trucks, RVs, sports utilities, motor homes, airplanes, farm equipment, construction equipment - basically any vehicle! The vehicle doesn't even have to be in operating condition to make the donation.
Here's how it works:
The exchange happens at no expense to the station or to you, the donor. In fact, your donation could be deductible to the extent of the law. So when should you donate your vehicle to WIPB?
• Donate when your vehicle needs repairs that cost more than the vehicle is worth.
• Donate when it's easier to donate rather than sell it yourself.
• Donate when the dealer gives you a low trade-in offer.
The best part about WIPB's vehicle donation program is that your contribution will help WIPB continue to bring you the quality programming you enjoy.
How to make it happen:
1. Go to the WIPB page on the V-DAC Web site or
2. Call the hotline at 877-999-8322.
Lori Georgi | WIPB-TV Membership Manager | Ball State University, Muncie, IN 47306 | 800-252-WIPB (9472) | firstname.lastname@example.org