If You Have Symptoms
Students experiencing COVID-19 symptoms are encouraged to contact the Student Health Center , a primary care provider or a local health care provider for screening and testing.
If a health care provider has determined that you are symptomatic for COVID-19, please consult with them on testing options available to you.
More Testing Options
If you have been advised to be tested and you currently do not have symptoms, there are other testing options available.
When: Wednesdays in Spring 2023 (except dates listed below) 9 a.m.-noon (last test administered at 11:30 a.m.)
- January 25, 2023
- March 8, 2023
Where: Worthen Arena Concourse. Enter the building at Gate 1 next to the Athletic Ticket Office. Look for the testing signs.
- This COVID-19 testing is free and open only to Ball State students and employees
- Tests are administered on a first come first served basis. No appointment required.
- This is a rapid antigen test. Test results are sent via email from email@example.com before 5 p.m. on the day of the test.
- You must report your positive test result to the university
Please bring your required:
- Ball State ID or a photo ID
- Face mask, you will be expected to wear a face mask.
The state of Indiana provides a list of testing options including community testing sites and referrals to at-home tests. Be sure to contact the testing site before you go to ensure you meet the criteria for testing and inquire about cost. Find a testing site.
Local Community Testing Sites
The Delaware County Indiana Coronavirus Hub provides information on COVID-19 testing options available in Muncie and the local community. Find local testing sites and information.