University Libraries will operate in accordance with University safety directives while also continuing to serve campus needs and provide access to information.
The following document details University Libraries’ plans for operations, including:
- The use of face masks by library personnel and users.
- Reduced access to public computers and seating to maintain physical distancing and meet room
- Provision of acrylic barriers in high-traffic service areas and sufficient PPE for staff.
- Maintain on-site staffing levels appropriate to operational phases and business needs.
- Support teleworking assignments where feasible to add to dedensification within library facilities.
- Continue promotion and development of electronic access to scholarly information and virtualized services.