Employees and students who are expectant mothers may receive a temporary permit allowing them to park in additional locations around campus.
There are six spaces around campus that are designated for expectant mothers and are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Passes can be used at the following locations:
- R6 red restrict lot (ground floor)
- R7 red restrict lot (ground floor)
- R8 red restricted lot (ground floor)
- C1 green commuter lot (near bus stop)
- G2 yellow faculty/staff lot (Northwest corner)
- G10 yellow faculty/staff lot (Northwest corner)
How to Obtain a Pass
To obtain an expectant mothers pass:
- Download the doctor's release (PDF).
- Have it signed by your doctor.
- Return it to Parking Services.
To be eligible you must be a Ball State employee or student with a valid parking permit.
Questions or Concerns?
Not finding what you’re looking for or have a concern? Fill out our online form, and we will get back to you. Or if you’d rather speak to someone directly, call or email us.
Send Question or Comment Contact Us