The Diversity Associates Program partners faculty members with faculty mentors to develop and implement projects that focus on one or more of the following areas:
- socioeconomic status
- national origin
- sexual identity
- religious viewpoints
Diversity Associates receive $400 stipends upon completion of their projects.
Expected project outcomes are one of the following:
- conference proposal
- article submission or book chapter
- a plan for pedagogical innovations including a description of initial steps completed
- immersive learning grant application or undergraduate research product
- plan for conducting a diversity dialogue
- the development of an idea for a grant project or grant submission
Apply to the Program
Plan now to submit your application in Fall of 2020.
You will submit, via email, a:
- cover sheet, complete with your chairperson or supervisor’s signature
- one-page description of the nature of the work and the expected outcomes.
2019-2020 Diversity Associates