Turn your superior grade point average into a university graduate fellowship. The program empowers you to pursue a full-time course of study toward an advanced degree with no obligation to the university aside from maintaining high-level academic performance.
With a graduate fellowship, you’ll experience the following benefits:
- waived tuition (except for a dedicated fee)
- a stipend at the discretion of the dean of the graduate school
- 3.6 undergraduate GPA (on a 4.0-point scale)
- 85th percentile score (or above) on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- three letters of recommendation from faculty
Forward application materials to the director of Graduate Business Programs by February 15 or contact the Graduate Business Programs office for more information.