Become a recognized technology leader in your school or business with a graduate certificate in computer education.
Our courses are designed to benefit K-12 teachers, as well as trainers in business, nonprofit, or governmental settings. Plus, you will be learning from faculty who are national leaders in technology and education.
Students can select courses that allow them to complete the program entirely online.
What You Will Learn
Topics covered include:
- integrating technology into teaching
- digital storytelling
- problem-based learning
- instructional design
- digital-based literacy
- technology policy
- distance education and online teaching tools
Contact Michelle Wood, who can answer questions you have about our program.
The following online courses are offered in this 15-credit graduate certificate program. For a complete list of program requirements, see the course catalog.
Required Classes (9 Credits)
- EDTE 650 Curricular Integration of Learning Technology (3 credits)
- EDTE 670 Technology Policy and Pedagogy (3 credits)
- EDTE 685 Information Systems for Instruction and Assessment (3 credits)
Electives (6 Credits)
- EDTE 655 Inquiry and Simulation Models in Educational Computing (3 credits)
- EDTE 660 Instructional Design and Technology (3 credits)
EDTE 665 Children, Technology, and Digital Literacy (3 credits)
- EDTE 675 Distance Education and Distributed Learning Technology (3 credits)
More about Online Learning
Ready to Apply?
Are you interested in our program? Then it’s time to apply!
Want to Learn More?
Do you have questions about this program or online learning? We're here to help! You may request more information using our online form, or feel free to reach out directly to one of our staff.
Request Info Contact Us