August 19, 2022 3:30 p.m.End:
August 19, 2022 4:30 p.m.
We're not going to lie, our Solar System is pretty cool. Come explore the many objects of the Solar System, including the Sun, all the major planets, the asteroids, and Pluto during this live presentation. Most suitable for ages 8+, all ages are welcome.
Showtimes subject to change due to nearby construction.
- Runtime: Approximately 50 minutes total with live sky tour.
- Intended Audience: Most suitable for ages 8+, all ages are welcome.
- Due to construction being done on the Cooper Science Complex, select parking and pathway access to the planetarium is blocked off. Plan to arrive early to safely navigate the area and arrive on time for the program. Visit our location and transportation webpage for up-to-date information.
- Masks are not currently required inside the Brown Planetarium and other Ball State buildings. For the safety of our guests and employees, please do not enter the planetarium if you have or recently had COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath).
- No reservations are required for public planetarium shows. However, plan to arrive early as seating is done on a first-come, first-served basis and seating is limited.
- Planetarium shows are free of charge. We appreciate your support to make this possible.
- We do our best to have doors open 30 minutes before show time.
- Food, drinks, gum or candy are not allowed in the planetarium.
- Cellphones and any electronics that emit light must be silenced or turned off at the start of all programs. Please refrain from wearing light-up shoes to any planetarium programs.
- Children 17 years and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- The planetarium is located on the west end of the Cooper Science Complex, at 2111 W. Riverside Ave., Muncie.