November 4, 2023 6:30 p.m.End:
November 4, 2023 8 p.m.
The Charles W. Brown Planetarium presents the 4th Annual Astronomy SLAM! Just 10 minutes a person—that is all the time Ball State students will get to share a piece of the universe with you in the Brown Planetarium. During this annual event, students will use planetarium visuals to help them present in the most creative way they can while competing for the title of Astronomy Slam Champion! Suitable for all ages 10+, all ages are welcome.
Cost: $4/person, tickets available online only
- Runtime: Approximately 90 minutes total.
- A reception with refreshments will be held immediately after dome presentations.
- We do our best to have doors open 30 minutes before show time.
- NOTE: Due to construction being done on the Cooper Science Complex, select parking and pathway access to the planetarium is blocked off. Plan to arrive early to safely navigate the area and arrive on time for the program. Visit our location and transportation webpage for up-to-date information.
- The planetarium is located on the west end of the Cooper Science Complex, at 2111 W. Riverside Ave., Muncie.
- Food, drinks, gum or candy are not allowed in the planetarium.
- Cellphones and any electronics that emit light must be silenced or turned off at the start of all programs. Please refrain from wearing light-up shoes to any planetarium programs.
- Children 17 years and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- We greatly appreciate your support to make our programs possible, and cash donations are accepted at the door.
For directions and parking information, as well as general policies, please visit the Charles W. Brown Planetarium website.
Interested in scheduling a private educational visit to the planetarium? Request a planetarium visit for your Ball State class or group online.