October 22, 2020 7:30 p.m.End:
October 22, 2020 8:30 p.m.Location: Sursa Performance Hall
School of Music
The Faculty Artist Series allows School of Music faculty to share their talent and passion for music with the campus and community. This is the 11th Pianopalooza presented by the Ball State piano faculty.
Learn more about piano faculty members James Helton, Ray Kilburn, Lori Rhoden, and Michael Seregow.
Program to include works by Ludwig van Beethoven, J. S. Bach (trans. Godowsky), Fritz Kreisler (trans. Rachmaninoff), and Frédéric Chopin.
DOWNLOAD PROGRAM (PDF)
This recital is free and open to the public.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. Metered parking ($1/hr) is available on the first floor of the garage until 7 p.m. at which time parking is free.
This recital will also be offered as a livestream - visit the Concert Livestream Page for more information. Streaming begins approximately 15 minutes prior to scheduled concert start time.
COVID-19 Safety Policies
We look forward to welcoming our patrons and guests back to campus! We have a number of policies in place to ensure this can be done safely.
- Please visit Ball State’s COVID-19 Visitor Information page for current information and any updates regarding campus visitors.
- If a visitor exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19, they should NOT attend events or otherwise enter campus buildings and grounds.
- Face masks are required inside campus buildings at all times. This includes School of Music performances at Sursa Hall and Hahn Hall. Learn more.
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other people at all times.
- Please follow all ushers’ directions regarding entering and exiting performances. Only select seats will be available in Sursa Hall (marked with red dots) and chairs in Hahn Hall will be appropriately distanced. We ask that you please remain seated throughout the performance to ensure that physical distancing is possible at all times.