All Day EventStart:
November 8, 2020End:
November 8, 2020
Ball State oboe professor Lisa Kozenko will be joined by New York Philharmonic associate principal oboist Sherry Sylar for a virtual Ball State Oboe Marathon.
Find the Ball State University Oboe Studio on Facebook.
- Noon–12:15 p.m. Play together with Sherry Sylar!
- 12:15–12:45 p.m. Oboe and English Horn Recording Demo Ensemble & Instructions
- 12:45–3:00 p.m. Oboe Master Class I with Sherry Sylar
- 3:00–3:15 p.m. Break
- 3:15–3:35 p.m. Step by Step Reedmaking with Sherry Sylar
- 3:35–5:15 p.m. Oboe Master Class II with Sherry Sylar
- 5:15–5:45 p.m. ZOOM Q & A + Chat Questions with Sherry Sylar
- 5:45–6:30 p.m. Gouging Workshop with Sarah Beck, RDG Woodwinds, Los Angeles
- 6:30–8:00 p.m. Oboe Reedmaking & Critique, Dr. Kozenko & the BSU Oboe Studio
DOWNLOAD PROGRAM (PDF)
This virtual event is free and open to all. REGISTER HERE and you will receive a ZOOM invitation and master class schedule via email.