November 13, 2020 7:30 p.m.End:
November 13, 2020 8:30 p.m.Location: Sursa Performance Hall
The Wind Ensemble is Ball State's premier concert band and performs exciting and challenging music under the direction of Thomas Caneva.
Learn more about the Ball State University Bands.
- Ralph Vaughan Williams - Scherzo alla Marcia
- Claude Arrieu - Dixtour pour instruments á Vent
- Edvard Grieg - Funeral March
- Kevin Day - Ignition
- Robert Washburn - Concertino for Wind and Brass Quintets
- Frank Zappa (arr. Anderson) - G-Spot Tornado
DOWNLOAD PROGRAM (PDF)
General Admission is $5. One free student ticket with ID in advance at Emens box office, or $5 at the door.
Tickets will be on sale through the Emens Auditorium box office. For ticket information, contact: Emens Auditorium at 765-285-1539 or 1-877-99-EMENS; Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. Metered parking ($1/hr) is available on the first floor of the garage until 7 p.m. at which time parking is free.
This concert will also be offered as a livestream - visit the Concert Livestream Page for more information. Streaming begins approximately 15 minutes prior to scheduled concert start time.
COVID-19 Safety Policies
We look forward to welcoming our patrons and guests back to campus! We have a number of policies in place to ensure this can be done safely.
- Please visit Ball State’s COVID-19 Visitor Information page for current information and any updates regarding campus visitors.
- If a visitor exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19, they should NOT attend events or otherwise enter campus buildings and grounds.
- Face masks are required inside campus buildings at all times. This includes School of Music performances at Sursa Hall and Hahn Hall. Learn more.
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other people at all times.
- Please follow all ushers’ directions regarding entering and exiting performances. Only select seats will be available in Sursa Hall (marked with red dots) and chairs in Hahn Hall will be appropriately distanced. We ask that you please remain seated throughout the performance to ensure that physical distancing is possible at all times.