April 24, 2021 3 p.m.End:
April 24, 2021 3:45 p.m.Location: Hahn Recital Hall
School of Music
The Faculty Artist Series allows School of Music faculty to share their talent and passion for music with the campus and community.
Learn more about music professors Elizabeth Crawford (clarinet) and Cara Chowning (piano).
- Ailem Carvajal-Gómez - Suite Caribeana
- Alfred Prinz - Sonata No. 1 for E-flat Clarinet and Piano
- Eva Wasserman-Margolis - The Children of the Tribes (*premiere)
- Alessio Fabra - Fantasia
- Antonio Mazzoleni - Il Carnevale di Venezia Fantasia
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM (PDF)
This recital will also be offered as a livestream - visit the Concert Livestream Page to watch live. Streaming begins approximately 15 minutes prior to scheduled concert start time.
This recital is free and open to the public.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. Parking in this garage is free on weekends.
COVID-19 Safety Policies
We look forward to welcoming our patrons and guests to campus! We have a number of policies in place to ensure this can be done safely.
- Please visit Ball State’s COVID-19 Visitor Information page for current information and any updates regarding campus visitors.
- If a visitor exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19, they should NOT attend events or otherwise enter campus buildings and grounds.
- Face masks are required inside campus buildings at all times. This includes School of Music performances at Sursa Hall and Hahn Hall. Learn more.
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other people at all times.
- Please follow all ushers’ directions regarding entering and exiting performances. Only select seats will be available in Sursa Hall (marked with red dots) and chairs in Hahn Hall will be appropriately distanced. We ask that you please remain seated throughout the performance to ensure that physical distancing is possible at all times.