January 25, 2021 11 a.m.End:
January 25, 2021 11:50 a.m.Location:
Online OnlyRegister Here
Brenda Yates Habich
You have a research project looming and you need to jump in. Take a deep breath first and attend this workshop to learn how to get started! This workshop will be team taught by faculty and librarians and will cover planning and organizing your research.
Topics to be covered:
- How to organize your sources and keep track of successful keywords and searches
- How to plan your research through concept mapping and other tools
- How to critically read an article
- How to take great notes while reading an article
- How to create an evaluative annotated bibliography
- How to avoid plagiarism
- How to research online using Google, Google Scholar, and Library databases
- How to use and access services on campus for writing and research
Please register in advance to receive instructions by email for accessing the event online shortly before it begins.