October 29, 2022 10 a.m.End:
October 29, 2022 4 p.m.
Join the Music and Humanities LLC on a trip to the Indianapolis Día De Los Muertos Festival! On October 29th from 10am to 4pm, APM Rose will be taking a group of Music and Humanities students to the Día De Los Muertos Festival to enjoy live music and local vendors at this Hispanic cultural event!
Students will sign up by going to the front desk of North West Hall and putting down a $5 deposit. They will then write their name and BSU email on a paper list that the front desk will be managing.
Schedule for the Day:
- 10:00 AM - Bus reports and begins loading in front of North hall/North Dining
- 10:30 AM - Bus departs Ball State to Eiteljorg Museum in Indianapolis
- 11:30 AM - Bus arrives at 500 W. Washington St. Indianapolis, IN 46204
- 3:00 PM - Bus reports and begins loading to leave Eiteljorg Museum to return to Ball State
- 3:10 PM - Bus Leaves Eiteljorg Museum
- 4:00PM - Bus arrives back at Ball State University (North hall/North Dining)