Ball State reviews applications on a rolling basis, which means decisions are made after we receive all your application materials. Apply early!
Applications submitted after the priority deadlines will be considered on a space-available basis. An application and all required application materials must be received two weeks prior to the start of classes for a given term in order to be considered for admission to Ball State.
- November 15 — priority Honors College application deadline
- December 1 — priority application deadline with full scholarship consideration
- December 1 — priority application date for spring enrollment
- March 1 — priority application date for fall enrollment
- April 1 — priority application date for summer enrollment
- Early April — confirmed students receive invitations to attend Orientation
- April 15 — deadline to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- May 1 — national confirmation deadline, Honors College confirmation deadline
- June 1 — deadline to apply for housing
Apply for Financial Aid
To be considered for financial aid at Ball State, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible, if you haven’t done so.
Select majors require supplemental application materials and have additional deadlines.