- Credits: 33
- Delivery: On-Campus
- Thesis: covering a research problem that will contribute new knowledge to the field
Prepare for doctoral study in exercise physiology and related disciplines with our master of science (MS) in exercise science with a concentration in exercise physiology.
Embark on a research-intensive academic journey with our program designed for students dedicated to exercise physiology. Ideal for those with a profound interest in exercise physiology and a robust foundation in the basic sciences, including chemistry and biology, our Master's degree in exercise physiology offers a comprehensive and in-depth curriculum to advance your expertise in the field. Elevate your knowledge and career prospects with our rigorous and specialized program.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will gain general laboratory skills and knowledge of HPL instrumentation (Involves critical thinking and troubleshooting).
- The student will demonstrate the ability to develop research hypotheses and competency in research design.
- Thesis (Multifaceted aspects of critical thinking, data collection, data analysis, interpretation of data, writing, and presenting).
- The student will demonstrate the ability to publicly present science information to peer groups and organizations.
Work in State-of-the-Art Labs
As a student in our program, you will learn and work alongside faculty members who lead the nation in research for our field through our Human Performance Laboratory and Integrative Exercise Physiology Laboratory.
Take the Next Step
If you’d like to learn more about our Master's in Exercise Physiology degree, complete our online form or contact us for more information. And if you’re ready to apply, review our admission requirements and complete our online application.