If you’re a working professional, you can earn a credential in a specific area of business that’s worthy of your resume. Not only does the graduate certificate appear on your graduate transcript, it’s a sign of motivation to your employer.
Certificates are “stackable.” When you complete certificates in the two areas of business administration and business essentials, the courses can be applied to the MBA. Your choice of a third certificate, plus fulfillment of the MBA admission requirements, gives you the MBA.
- Certificates consist of four classes and can be finished in a year or less – even while working full-time.
- Courses are taught by MBA faculty that hold doctorates in their areas of business.
- We’ve made application to the certificate program simple: No GRE or GMAT required.
- You can take certificate programs in Fall, Spring, or Summer terms.
- All certificates are offered on campus, online, or a blend of both.
- To apply to the MBA, the GRE or GMAT are not required if you earn at least a 3.2 GPA in your certificate course work.
We offer nine graduate certificates: