Alumni expertise and support provides students with the confidence and connections to succeed within our program and beyond. Whether you share professional experiences with a class, establish a scholarship, or facilitate a partnership—our program is eager to connect you with students and faculty engaged in innovative research and study related to the field.
We encourage you to keep in touch and stay involved with our school and the university after graduating.
Have you advanced in your career or do you have other good news to share with us? Contact us to share your story, and keep up to date on what’s happening at our school.
See News and Events Contact Us
Like Us on Facebook
The School of Nursing and The Ball State Student Nurses Association Facebook pages connect prospective and current students as well as graduates.
Our active Nursing Alumni Society fosters social and professional connections among our graduates.
If you’re looking to advance your career, we will work with you to design a personalized plan of study that works with your lifestyle and professional aims. See our programs.
Support Our Programs
Your continuing support of the School of Nursing is vital. When making a gift to Ball State University, please consider designating it to one or more specific funds in nursing by including the account number(s) on your check. Checks must be made payable to the Ball State University Foundation.
School of Nursing Accounts
Listed below are account numbers and names that directly help the School of Nursing and nursing students:
When making a donation to the School of Nursing you can specify a particular fund that you donation will go towards.
- #6301 Nursing Department
- #6302 Nursing Alumni Fund
- #6303 Nursing Faculty Development
- #6350 Nursing Scholarship Fund
- #6353 Ruth C. Myers Scholarship
- #6354 Garnet Higi Scholarship Fund
- #6355 Class of 1949 Student Nurse Emergency Fund
- #6356 Anna B. (Hanley) Binge Memorial Scholarship
- #6357 Lisa R. Poppleton and Poppleton Family Nursing Scholarship
- #6358 Ada & J. Richard Martin Scholarship
- #6359 Louise Spall Nursing Scholarship Fund
- #6360 Geraldine A. Hansen Nursing Scholarship
- #6361 Renewed Hearts Memorial Scholarship
- #6362 Carolyn Jean Miller Memorial Scholarship
- #6363 Sally C. Gibson Memorial Scholarship
- #6364 Thelma Folkestad Scholarship
- #6365 Philomena M. Findling Scholarship
- #6366 Jack and Betty Rathbun Trickler Nursing Scholarship
- #6367 Estel V. and Mildred E. Marsh Scholarship in Nursing
- #6368 N. G. Gilbert Scholarship Fund in Nursing
- #6369 Wilfred W. Wingate Scholarship
- #6370 School of Nursing Scholarship Endowment
- #6371 McIntosh-Ross Family Nursing Scholarship
- #6372 Evelyn Reynolds Wible Nursing Scholarship
- #6373 Legora A. Markle Memorial Scholarship
- #6374 Sandra K. & Robert J. Morris Nursing Scholarship
- #6376 William E. & Helen E. Locke Scholarship
- #6377 June Gadbury Howell Memorial Scholarship in Nursing
- #6383 Fredia Morgan-Atkins Memorial Scholarship in Geriatric Nursing
- #30051 Robert M. Butterfield Memorial Scholarship
- #80091 Mary Jane Sursa Distinguished Professorship in Nursing