Education, Music and Media offers a wide-ranging mix of collections and services, providing subject expertise in education and music, and combining a variety of media formats.
Visit us to check out DVDs, CDs, digital equipment, music scores and books, educational games, and cultural objects. The area also offers materials to support K-12 teaching in all subjects, music scores, and related reference materials.
Use OneSearch to find items in these collections. Expert research assistance is available via Ask A Librarian or by contacting the Education, Music and Media staff.
Access to the Education, Music and Media collections and spaces on the Lower Level is currently restricted. Please visit the Main Circulation Desk, call 765-285-5340 or contact email@example.com.
- Check out course reserves for School of Music, Teacher’s College, and general media reserves.
- Consult research guides for a range of music and education-related subjects.
- Meet with subject specialist librarians for help with research and projects.
- Lisa Jarrell – Head of Education, Music and Media and education subject specialist
- Borrow laptops, cameras, chargers, headphones, MIDI keyboards, or a portable electronic piano.
- Take a technology, education, or music workshop.
- Schedule instruction sessions customized to address course goals and assignments.
- Study in spaces for both group and individual work.
- Reserve a meeting room.
- Watch a video in one of the viewing booths.
- Scan photos and documents on large format scanners.
- Use specialized software on Macs or PCs.
- Create or edit music with Finale 25 and other software.
- Listen to CDs on nearby CD players , Mac or PC computers.
- Listen to classic LPs on a turntable with a USB port.