Health Center Pharmacy Services
Pharmacy services are currently being offered at the IU Health Pavilion Community Pharmacy at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital.
Pharmacy & Vaccination Options
Ball State is partnering again with the Indiana Immunization Coalition to host immunization clinics this Fall semester.
When: Thursday, September 28, 2023 from 12:00PM to 6:00PM
Friday, September 29, 2023 from 10:00AM to 2:00PM
Thursday, October 26, 2023 from 12:00PM to 6:00PM
Where: Student Center Ballroom
Details about how to register for the immunization clinic and what to bring with you will be sent to students via email in September.
IU Health Pavilion
IU Health Pavilion Community Pharmacy at Ball Memorial Hospital
- Address: 2401 W. University Ave. Phone: 765-747-8461 Hours: Sunday 9AM-1PM, Monday-Friday 7AM-7PM, Saturday 9AM-2PM.
Visit IU Health Pavilion Community Pharmacy for more information.
Vaccine Information: IU Health Pavilion Community Pharmacy is not currently able to provide vaccinations.
Delaware County Health Department
Delaware County Health Department
- Address: 125 N. Mulberry St. Phone: 765-587-0670 Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-3:30PM, closed Saturday and Sunday.
Visit Delaware County Health Department for more information
Vaccine Information: Can provide any school required immunization-can bill insurance, also has discounted options for those without insurance or for whom their insurance does not cover vaccinations. They administer vaccines on Tuesdays and Thursdays. By appointment only will need to call for an appointment at 765-587-0670. Leave a message and you will be called back to schedule an appointment.
- Address is 201 N. Tillotson Ave. (Corner of Tillotson and Jackson) Phone: 765-287-0074 Hours: This pharmacy is open 24 hrs Monday-Sunday. They are closed from 1:30PM-2PM for lunch. They have a drive-thru and delivery for eligible prescriptions.
Go to cvs.com and make an account for more information.
Vaccine Information: CVS provides school required vaccinations.
- Address: 6260 W. McGalliard Rd. Phone: 765-281-7810 Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM-8PM, Saturday 10AM-6PM and Sunday 10AM-6PM. They have a drive-thru
Visit meijer.com for more information.
Vaccine Information: Meijer has most school required vaccines available. Please speak with a pharmacist for specific questions about vaccinations offered.
- Payless pharmacy Address: 715 S. Tillotson Ave. Phone: 765-213-1220 Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM-8PM, Saturday 9AM-6PM and Sunday 10AM-5PM
- Payless pharmacy Address: 1500 W. McGalliard Rd. Phone: 765-741-1494 Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM-8PM, Saturday 9AM-6PM and Sunday 10AM-5PM
Visit payless.com for more information
Vaccine Information: Payless has most school required vaccinations available. Please speak with a pharmacist for specific questions about vaccinations offered.
- Address: 2720 W. Jackson St. Phone: 765-287-8533 Hours: Monday-Sunday 7AM-11PM, They have drive thru and delivery for eligible prescriptions.
- Address: 100 E. McGalliard Rd. (Corner of Walnut and McGalliard) Phone: 765-288-6171 Hours: Monday-Sunday 7AM-12AM. They have a drive-thru and delivery for eligible prescriptions
- Address: 3250 N. Morrison Rd. (Corner of Morrison/McGalliard) Phone: 765-287-8330 Hours: Monday-Sunday 8AM-10PM. They have a drive-thru and delivery for eligible prescriptions.
Go to Walgreens.com and make an account for more information.
Vaccine Information: Walgreens provides school required vaccinations.
- Address: 4801 W. Clara Lane. Phone: 765-284-3750 Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM-9PM, Saturday 9AM-7PM and Sunday 10AM-6PM.
Visit walmart.com for more information
Vaccine Information: Walmart provides school required vaccinations.
IU Health Pavilion Pharmacy FAQs
The IU Health Pavilion Community Pharmacy is located in the lobby of the Outpatient Medical Pavilion at Ball Memorial Hospital at 2401 W University Ave, Muncie, IN 47303.
For general inquiries, call 765-747-8461
- Sunday - 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Monday-Friday - 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Saturday - 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
You can take the Red Loop on campus shuttle from the South Shelter on Gilbert Street. IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is two blocks from the shelter on Gilbert Street. Red Loop pick up times leave from the South shelter at 12:51 p.m., 1:56 p.m., and 6:55 p.m. Pick up from the hospital pharmacy to return to campus is at 1 p.m., 2:04 p.m., 7:03 p.m. and 8 p.m.
You can also travel two blocks on University Avenue to get to the hospital. Use the TransLoc Real-Time Tracking app to see available routes. Learn more about ways to access real-time information here.
Not at this time. Pavilion pharmacy is working to have this available. Please check back with us later in the fall semester regarding this option.
Pavilion Community pharmacy is working to get eBilling available. Please check back with us later in the fall semester on this option.
Not at this time. Please check back with us later in the fall semester.
Curbside delivery is available and encouraged. Please call 765-747-8461 to set up the delivery to your vehicle.
The patient would need to tell the provider to send the prescription to the IU Health Pavilion Community Pharmacy via E-prescribe or call the pharmacy at 765-747-8461 and have them provide a verbal prescription to the pharmacy. You can also provide the info to the staff at the Pavilion Pharmacy on the prescription you are looking for and the provider’s info and they can reach out to the provider for you.
A pharmacist is available for consultation during the pharmacy’s hours of operation. All messages will be addressed within one business day.
- All CVS Pharmacies
- WalMart Pharmacies,
- Meijer Pharmacy, Access to Care Pharmacies,
- IU Health Pharmacies (Pavilion Pharmacy, Family Pharmacy, and Yorktown Pharmacy)
- Kroger Pharmacies