Petty Cash

Petty Cash Voucher may be submitted to the Office of Student Financial Services Cashier Window to receive reimbursement for an expenditure of $50 or less. An original receipt must accompany this form. The form must be signed by the person responsible for the fund charged, and cash will be given as reimbursement.   

Please note that receipts must be submitted for reimbursement within 60 days of the purchase; receipts submitted outside the 60-day window will not be reimbursed.  Please see the Expense Reimbursements Accountable Plan procedures for more information.

Revolving Fund Custodian

The Custodial Fund Agreement must be completed each year for each revolving (or 'change') fund. For specific events and short-term custodial funds, the Short Term Custodial Fund Agreement must be completed.

To request the creation of a new revolving fund, or to request an addition to the fund, please use the Non PO Payment Request Form in SciQuest, and select 'Revolving fund activity (change fund)' as the payment type on the Non PO form.  Please see the Revolving Fund Procedures for more information.

Please note that expenditures from revolving funds must be reimbursed via Petty Cash Voucher or through a Non PO Payment Request Form request in SciQuest, using the same payment type as listed above.