Petty Cash and Revolving Fund forms.

The Missing Receipts Form should only be used if an original receipt is lost or unreadable and if a duplicate receipt cannot be obtained from the vendor. The form should be completed and signed by the appropriate parties prior to submission to the Office of Accounts Payable.

The Food Authorization Form should be used to list all recipients of food at a given meeting/event. The form should be submitted with a reimbursement request for food expenses.

Additional Resources can be found on the Controller's Office Website.