UC offers a large variety of beverages for your enjoyment. Alcoholic beverages may not be brought in to any venue on campus. We reserve the right to refuse alcohol services to any patron that appears to be intoxicated or underage. All guests must have a state-issued identification card on them to be served alcohol. We adhere to all regulations set forth by the State of Indiana Liquor Laws.
Bars with food will accrue an $125 set-up fee for a three-hour allotted time with one bartender provided. Bars without food will accrue a $250 set-up fee for a three-hour allotted time with one bartender provided. This fee includes set-up and tear-down of the bar. Additional bartenders or extended hours will be charged an additional $30 per bartender per hour.
All on-campus events must have the approval from the Office of Risk Management in order to have alcohol service.
- Host Bar
- Client will pay for all beverages and will be billed following the event.
- Premium wine and house wine will be charged the current rate per opened bottle.
- Premium beers and domestic beers will be charged the current rate.
- All items are charged per usage.
- Disposables are included with bar fee.
- Glassware can be provided for an additional $0.50 per person.
- Cash Bar
- Your guest will pay at the event for their beverage of choice.
- Cash only accepted at the bar
University Catering can provide wine service at dinner for $30 per bartender per hour in addition to cost of each opened bottle of wine.
Please ask a University Catering representative for a current beverage and price list.