Health Promotion and Advocacy’s mission is to help students succeed through the promotion of healthier behaviors. As part of our mission, you can request programs or presentations about health & wellness topics connected to personal and academic success.
Presentations and programs include topics relating to substance misuse, mental health, healthy relationships, sex education, violence prevention, stress/time management, nutrition, sleep, overall wellness, and public health initiatives (such as COVID-19 safety).
If you’d like to request a presentation or outreach program, please note the following:
- We require at least two (2) weeks' notice for programs to allow for adequate staffing.
- For customized programs, we require at least three (3) weeks' notice to create and staff the program.
- If you would like a customized program or need help choosing a program to best fit your group's needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-285-3775.
Presentation and program descriptions can be found below. To request a program or presentation, you can fill out our form: HPA Request Form.
After completing the form, a member of the HPA staff will reach out to schedule your event.
- AOD Presentation
- Drug Workshop
- The Nine Dimensions of Wellness and Creating Healthier Habits
- Contraception Options
- Sex Education Presentation
Outreach and Programming
- Condom Bingo
- Sex Ed Trivia