Below are the links to various resources available to assist you in entering faculty assignment EPAFs. Faculty EPAFs are paid on the biweekly pay schedule during the academic year (typically falls between August and May). If you need to pay a faculty employee outside the academic year, please see Summer Assignments for instructions. If you have questions about these documents or which EPAF to use, please send an e-mail to ERPHR@bsu.edu.
Deadline for faculty EPAFs: need to be in the Pre-Approval HR queue by the Friday immediately following the effective date.
- MTH 102 (PDF) – Contract Assignment – used for returning faculty semester primary assignments (F4 or F5).
- MTH 107 (PDF) – Secondary Job - Additional Compensation with Labor - used when assigning a secondary job to a current faculty employee (F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, TF, or F6). Link provides instructions on selecting and entering the correct MTH 107 EPAF.
- MTH 107 (PDF) – Primary Job - Additional Compensation with Labor – instructions for assigning a temporary job (TF e-class) when it is the employee’s only (primary) job.
- ADM 301 (PDF) - Change in Labor – used to change the FOAP a position is charged to.
- ADM 500 (PDF) - Change of Supervisor or Org – used to change a supervisor and/or timesheet org.