North Dining is Ball State University’s premier dining location and the only stand-alone dining facility on campus which opened in 2020.
From down-home, authentic barbecue to hip, artisanal treats and pastries, this state-of-the-art dining hall offers culinary experiences aimed to exceed the nutritional needs and expectations of our diverse community. Top-9 allergen-free eatery have helped exemplify our commitment to inclusivity.
- Italian – quick serve pastas and pizzas, along with a custom pasta station.
- Breakfast all day- breakfast staples, plus daily specials and custom breakfast bowls.
- BBQ- rotisserie chicken, pulled pork and chicken, delicious sides, pork roasts, and more.
- In-house bakery- Doughnuts made fresh daily, cheesecakes, desert bars, cookies, cobblers and crisps, breads…something for every sweet tooth. Right down to puddings and jello!
- Top-9 Allergen free- custom bowls, pizzas, sandwiches, wraps, salads, stir fry…all made to your specifications with ingredients that are top-9 allergen free.
You will also find a waffle maker, parfait bar, oatmeal bar, grab-and-go sushi, fresh fruits, hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, and soups, as well of your favorite snacks and essentials for the dorm room.