Ball State University has partnered with Transact Campus to offer international students a secure and seamless way to pay for tuition and fees in the currency of their choice.
- Quickly and conveniently make an international payment from over 160 countries, using more than 130 currencies- including Alipay, WeChat, and other popular alternative payment methods
- Preferential foreign exchange rates with zero international wire fees or bank transfer fees
- Rate details are presented directly in your account based on the country selected
- Real-time account updates and fund tracking status notifications
- Multilingual, dedicated payment and account support 24/7 via phone, chat, email, and web
How to Make a Payment
- Log into MyBSU, select Self Service Banner then eBill.
- Select item to pay and checkout.
- Choose to pay by foreign currency.
- Select where you’re paying from and who is paying.
- Obtain payment instructions.
- Complete your student payment online or in-person.
If you have questions about your statement or charges, please contact the office of Student Financial Services.
If you have a payment in progress and have questions or need help with a payment initiated by foreign currency, please contact customer support team at + 1 (888) 381-5054.
Policy Regarding Overpayments
Ball State University does not accept overpayments on student accounts that exceed current semester charges. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.