The Ball State Honors College is committed to:
- Fostering global awareness, responsibility, and sustainability through an interdisciplinary curriculum.
- Forging mentoring relationships among faculty, staff, and students and among undergraduate peers.
- Ensuring access to scholarships, research fellowships, and creative endeavors that enable students to reach their full potential.
- Realizing the tenets of inclusive excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Cultivating a diverse and vibrant community that serves all members justly and equitably.
If you have exceptional academic talents, enormous curiosity, and a driving ambition to achieve. The Honors College at Ball State University will nurture these strengths in a rigorous learning community.
Small and supportive, the Honors College gives you greater academic freedom to shape your own studies. Expect demanding courses, stimulating discussions, and challenging research. To join the Honors College at Ball State University is to commit to a close-knit, dynamic community. Here, you will find a mentor, compete for fellowships, and embark on groundbreaking research.
Your Honors College diploma will open up doors to graduate school, a professional career, and most importantly, life. Join our community.
Facts about the Honors College (English PDF) (Spanish PDF)
The Honors College has grown with Ball State University to expand the minds of our students. See a timeline of how the Honors College has grown.