Personal attention, professional connections and relevant, rigorous coursework distinguish our program, which has a 100 percent placement rate among graduates. You’ll gain the confidence, expertise, and connections to lead this booming field in careers such as:
- logistics and distribution manager ensures products are efficiently delivered to the right location on time and guide decisions about transportation and stock control.
- procurement manager oversees and coordinates procurement agents, buyers or purchasing agents while managing the company’s most complex purchases.
- inventory planner drafts effective inventory plans that detail quantity specifications about products and equipment.
- quality control analyst conducts scientific analyses to evaluate the quality of raw materials, in-process materials, and finished goods and ensures compliance.
- transportation solutions analyst manages a portfolio of clients and projects to assess performance, project prioritization, and risk management.
Learning That Works With Your Life at an Affordable Price
Whether you are finishing a bachelor’s degree, considering a second degree, or starting college for the first time, our affordable, industry-driven degree outfits you with the confidence, expertise, and connections to excel.
The program’s flexible online delivery makes it possible for you to continue your daily routine – work, family time, extracurriculars – without worrying about missing class. All courses are asynchronous, so you can complete your coursework on your own time, as long you hit weekly deadlines.
Core classes provide you with a solid foundation in logistics, science, technology, and management through interdisciplinary, relevant instruction. Faculty mentors then challenge you to apply classroom learning through internships and real-world projects alongside industry leaders.
This blend of theory and application is our distinction, and it sets you apart. Here’s how we prepare you to lead:
Develop an internship at your current workplace or explore opportunities with other businesses or governmental organizations that fit with your professional aspirations, schedule, and location.
Senior capstone: Supply Chain Integration Project
Work with a top company on one of its most important supply chain projects. You’ll work with your online peers to plan, develop, and present viable alternatives. Examples of projects include global manufacturing strategies, green movement, Lean Six Sigma, and enterprise resource planning.