Supporting student success is our mission! The College of Sciences & Humanities Success Hub is designed with YOU, our distinct majors, in mind. The hub is:
- A physical space in North Quad to find resources, programming, and support;
- An online space to connect to resources and services; and
- A network of campus collaborators dedicated to YOUR success.
The CSH Success Hub provides each student with guidance around:
- academic, professional, and personal success;
- support and solutions for issues that arise, and;
- connections to the Ball State campus and the Muncie community.
Our goal is to walk alongside you as you identify and pursue your academic, personal, and career goals. We are happy to provide the direction, support, and comfort you need.
We are committed to the principles of integrity, respect, collaboration, diversity, equity, and inclusion while supporting students in a friendly and engaging environment. We aim to help you untangle and resolve complex problems and assist you as you navigate University policies and procedures.
Did You Know…?
When you major in the College of Sciences and Humanities at Ball State, you join a close-knit community of students, faculty, and alumni. In fact, over 200 humanities alumni have joined Cardinals Connect to guide the next generation. They’re standing by to help you with your resume, tell you about jobs in their field, and mentor you as you pivot from college to career.
The Compass Advantage Experience
The life cycle of the Compass Advantage experience begins when you indicate an interest in the humanities and continues through graduation and beyond. Just follow this college success guide.