In order to expedite your verification needs, it is important to know who to contact for the various types of verifications.
Income and Employment Verifications
For income and employment verifications including dates of hire/termination, position/title, and salary information we use Experian Verify.
- As a lender or governmental agency send requests to www.experianverify.com.
- As an employee, you can log into the Experian Verify portal to view your verification data, previous verification requests, and control privacy settings.
Click here for instructions on how to use Experian Verify.
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs).
For experience verifications, including classes taught, please contact your employment location:
- Ball State University Faculty (past or present) contact University Human Resource Services at 765-285-1834 or via email.
- Burris Laboratory School Instructors contact Susan Adair, System Administrator and Office Supervisor, at 765-285-8065.
- Indiana Academy contact Jeff Smith, Director of Academic Affairs, at 765-285-4136.
For education verifications including enrollment and degree date, visit degreeverify.org.
For assistance with greencard documentation please contact the Rinker Center for Global Affairs
via phone at 765-285-5422 or visit their office located in the Student Center, Room 102.