Assistant Professor of Mathematical Sciences
Ph.D. in Risk Management and Insurance, Georgia State University, 2018
M.S. in Applied Statistics, Purdue University, 2013
B.S. in Actuarial Science, Purdue University, 2012
Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA)
- Risk Pricing and Capital Allocation
- Predictive and Statistical Actuarial Modeling
- Modeling of Aggregate Mortality Risk
- Guo, Q., Bauer, D., Zanjani, G. (2021). Capital Allocation Techniques: Review and Comparison. Variance. Volume 14, Issue 2.
- Guo, Q., Bauer, D. (2019). Different Shades of Risk: Mortality Trends Implied by Term Insurance Prices. North American Actuarial Journal, 1-14.