Do you have a bachelor’s degree or higher? Are you interested in a license in the areas of teaching, license additions, school administration, or school services? We offer post-baccalaureate licensure in all of these areas.
Simply contact us by email or telephone and request information on the license you are interested in pursuing.
When your evaluation is complete, we will mail it to you with additional information pertinent to your license pursuit.
How to Request an Evaluation
If you want an evaluation for licensure to determine the course work it would take to be licensed, follow these directions:
- Download and complete the evaluation form (PDF).
- Send us the following materials:
- a copy of your teaching license
- a letter verifying your teaching experience (if you’re applying for administration licenses or license additions)
- transcripts from all institutions for evaluation purposes. We can take scanned copies of transcripts.
How to Submit Materials
Teachers College, Rm 205
Ball State University Muncie, IN 47306
For non-Ball State graduates, there is a $35 fee for the evaluation. Please pay online or by check or money order made payable to Ball State University.