Ball Gymnasium

Ball Gymnasium is an historic athletic and recreational complex with features that include an elevated indoor jogging track, swimming pool, basketball and volleyball courts, and fitness studios. From 1925 to 1963, the Ball Teachers College Cardinals (first dubbed Hoosieroons) played their home basketball games here. 

The Ball family, Muncie industrialists who donated the land that became Ball State University.

Year completed: 1925; renovated in 1979, 1997, 2005

Building Directory
Military Science
Main Office: BG 111
Phone: 765-285-8341