Noyer Complex provides on-campus housing to students. It
comprises Howick/Williams and Baker/Klipple Halls. Many of the complex's
physical features make Noyer easily accessible and thus a popular location to
live for students with disabilities and/or mobility limitations. Noyer was
the first coed residence hall building on Ball State's campus.
Ralph Noyer, dean of the Teachers at Ball State from 1928 to 1952. Its halls are named for Harry Howick, dean of men and professor of physics; Paul B. Williams, head of physical education department; Viletta Baker, professor of foreign languages; and May A. Klipple, associate professor of English.
Year completed: 1962; renovated in 1996