Lucina Hall is a first-stop location for many
new students seeking undergraduate degrees. It houses the Offices of Graduate Admissions, Undergraduate Admissions, International Admissions, the Welcome Center, and the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. Lucina Hall is also home to Student Financial Services, Career Center, Office of the Registrar and Counseling and Health Services.
It was originally constructed as a women's dormitory but was converted to
office space in the 1970s.
Lucina A. Ball, educator and a sister of the five Ball brothers, Muncie industrialists who donated the land that became Ball State University.
Year completed: 1927; renovated in 1992