Johnson Complex provides on-campus housing to students. It is divided into two
buildings: the four-story Botsford/Swinford and the eight-story Schmidt/Wilson.
Renovated in 2015, Botsford/Swinford is the home of the CCIM and Emerging Media Living-Learning Communities.
Earl A. Johnson, former dean of the Teachers College. Botsford/Swinford halls are named for two former professors: Frances R. Botsford, professor of business education from 1930 to 1952, and Basil M. Swinford, associate professor of business education from 1926 to 1962. Both Botsford and Swinford were two of the university's first business professors.
Year completed: 1969; Renovated in 2015